7th March 2013, 04:29 PM
tushar singhal24

Is it a good career move to drop CA after completing inter level to join MBA finance?

is it a gud career move to drop C.A after completing its inter level to join an MBA finance?? it is worth it??

rply plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

15th June 2016, 04:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a good career move to drop CA after completing inter level to join MBA finance?

No, it is definitely not a good career move to leave ongoing Chartered Accountancy course and get admission in MBA finance. You have completed upto Intermediate level of Chartered Accountancy course.

From my point of view, you must complete your Chartered Accountancy course then move to Master of Business Administration. If you leave this course in between, your time invested in this course will be wasted. So, it is better to continue this course till end and hopefully, it will help you in future in some career growth and other job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?