22nd May 2012, 06:33 PM
mm_rana

Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?

sir,please tell which is the good college of MBBS with low fees and how many percentage are required for direct admission after 12-std in surat only.
plz reply me fast and efficiently.

Related Questions:
  1. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  2. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  3. How much percentage is required to take admission in MBBS government college in India
  4. Required Percentage of marks to join MBBS in Government College in Gujarat?
  5. Minimum donation and fee required to get a chance in MBBS private college for direct admission?
  6. How much percentage is needed in PUC to get admission in MBBS college?
  7. Minimum percentage required to get admission in MBBS college in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS studies?
  8. What is the percentage required for enrolling in direct admission for diploma students for engineering? -- [New]
  9. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  10. Percentage required for admission in government college for MBBS?
  11. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  12. How much percentage is needed for admission in MBBS after 12th? What is the exact amount required for admission in MBBS
  13. Percentage required for getting admission in MBBS?
  14. How to take direct admission in MBBS college with less fee structure?
  15. Can i directly get admission in B.Tech 2nd year on the basis of good percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Medical colleges in Haryana in which I can get direct admission for MBBS course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  17. Minimum percentage required for admission in a good and verified college of Delhi?
  18. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
28th May 2012, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?

how many percentage is necessary to get admission in good medical college after 12
8th June 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?

Sir, I get 4141 SML rank in mh cet did I will get government college in maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?