21st June 2013, 05:10 PM
abinayaneethi

Which are the good colleges in Chennai and Madurai? My TANCET MBA cutoff is 22

Hi Sir,
My tancet mba cuttoff is 22 and I belong to BC suggest me some college in chennai and madurai.I also want to know about average MBA cut off this year for BC.

Related Questions:
  1. Lists of colleges available in Madurai by TANCET?
  2. MBA seat in government colleges in Chennai or Coimbatore if I have 15 marks in TANCET?
  3. Is there any other way to apply for TANCET MBA counseling? Can I get a good college in Chennai using 41.4 score?
  4. List of good colleges to study MBA around Madurai? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I apply for MBA counseling after finishing B.Com CA with 64%
  6. Cutoff list of TANCET for MBA program? -- [New]
  7. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  8. What is the TANCET cutoff for MBA in Anna University
  9. Marks needed for TANCET to do MBA in Anna University? Colleges in Chennai which have low fee structure?
  10. Which college can I get in Madhurai in Counseling after scoring 15 in TANCET MBA?
  11. Colleges I can get in Chennai and Coimbatore after scoring 8.2(OBC) in TANCET exam?
  12. How to go for TANCET coaching? List of coaching centers for TANCET in Chennai?
  13. Is Vellamal Engineering college in Chennai good for MBA programme under TANCET? How good are the placements, infrastructure and exposure?
  14. How may I get information about TANCET exam? How may I get application forms in Madurai for the same? When will application forms be available in market?
  15. Which college will I get after scoring 15.8 cutoff in MBA TANCET? Previous year cutoff marks in ST quota and also the general cutoff?
  16. How to do MBA through TANCET? List of the colleges?
  17. Am i eligible for TANCET if I am a resident of AP and want to do MBA in chennai?
  18. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
9th May 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good colleges in Chennai and Madurai? My TANCET MBA cutoff is 22

I have 20 marks inTANCET. suggest some good colleges in madurai or chennai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?