3rd December 2009, 12:16 PM
Hemavathi

AM I eligible for Tancet Exam if I am currently working as a software professional?

Hi, I am Hemavathi. I am 2006 passed out. want to pursue ME CSE. now I am working as a software professional. am I eligible to write tancet exam?

Related Questions:
10th December 2009, 01:41 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: AM I eligible for Tancet Exam if I am currently working as a software professional?

If you have not crossed the age limit of 30 years then you are absolutely eligible for it.
10th December 2009, 11:29 PM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

Default Re: AM I eligible for Tancet Exam if I am currently working as a software professional?

Yes ofcourse you are eligible for tancet exam.
15th January 2010, 11:50 PM
Senior Member+++

YES IF you have not crossed the age limit then you are eligible for it go for it
20th January 2010, 12:08 AM
sumitkumarinmit

there is certain criteria to be fulfilled ............your age your degree if all are well you can surelly apply
15th February 2010, 09:42 PM
bond007
Senior Member++

in your case the age limit should be considered as the maximum age limit for it is 30 years if your age is less than 30 years then you are eligible for it.
15th February 2010, 11:15 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

for better reply please give the full details of your age,
if your age is under 28 then you can apply for it.
16th February 2010, 12:13 AM
pradeep.g.u
Senior Member+

if your age is less than 30 you are eligible to write tancet exam
22nd February 2010, 03:28 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

yes you are eligible for this exam
details information i give you official
website of anna university...
www.annauniv.edu/
good luck...
19th March 2010, 10:49 PM
vanshu

ye s you are eligible for tancet exam
for details check on above given website and you must not have cross the age of 30
21st March 2010, 12:00 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend
i am happy to tell you that you are eligible for giving the tancet exam..
its minimum eligibility condition is less than 30 years..
if you are than go for it..
so
good luck..
21st March 2010, 12:05 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend
i am happy to tell you that you are eligible for giving the tancet exam..
its minimum eligibility condition is less than 30 years..
if you are than go for it..
so
good luck..
15th May 2010, 11:37 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

Yes you are surely eligible for the exam of TNPSC .

But there is one condition which you must satisfy ,the age limit which is less than 30 years.

All the best for the exam.
15th January 2011, 07:18 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Dear,
According to me-
If you have not crossed the age limit of 30 years then you are absolutely eligible for it
Thanks.
11th March 2011, 01:39 PM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is an entrance examination conducted every year by Anna University on behalf of Tamil Nadu Government. TANCET is for admission in M.Tech/M.E./MBA/MCA/M.Arch/M.Plan programs.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TANCET EXAM:

Eligibility criteria:
  • MBA:A candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized university/institute. Candidates in their final year/awaiting their results can also apply. Candidates who have done their bachelor’s degree after doing their diploma can also apply.
  • MCA:A candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent from a recognised university/institute. Also a candidate should have Mathematics/Statistics at 10+2 level/Diploma or Graduation. Candidates in their final year/awaiting their results can also apply. Candidates who have done their bachelor’s degree after doing their diploma can also apply.
  • M.E./M.Tech:A candidate should have a bachelor’s/master’s degree or equivalent in the corresponding discipline in which the student wants to pursue M.E./M.Tech. Full details will be available with the official admission notification.
  • M.Arch/M.Plan:A candidate should have a bachelor’s/master’s degree or equivalent in architecture/planning. Full details will be available with the official admission notification.
For more details:www.annauniv.edu
19th May 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

HI..
How many times can we appear for TANCET exam? Is there any limit on that?
28th August 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

could you please tell me how many times we can appear for Tancet exam
29th August 2011, 01:34 PM
rana2011
Banned

If you have not crossed the age limit of 30 years then you are absolutely eligible for it.

Thanks!!
29th August 2011, 07:45 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

TANCET
----------------------

Dear friend,
Eligibility criterion for TANCET exam are given below for different course::

MBA: Candidates looking at MBA from the Anna University through the TANCET 2011 exam should have completed the degree program in a 10+2+3/4 years' pattern or a degree in a 10+3(Diploma)+3/4 years' pattern.

MCA: Eligibility criteria for MCA remain fairly the same as MBA eligibility criteria for TANCET 2011. The only difference is that MCA applicants must have studied Mathematics at 2 level or Mathematics/Statistics at the 103 (Diploma)+3 level or at the degree level.

M.Tech/ME: For candidates who wish to apply for the M.Tech & ME programs through TANCET 2011 should have a BE. /B.Tech in the discipline that he is applying his post graduation in. Candidates in their final year of graduation examination can also apply.

M. Plan/M. Arch: Candidates for M.Plan/ M.Arch should have a bachelor's/master's degree in planning or architecture. Candidates in their final year of graduation/ post graduation examination can also apply.

Age limit for this course is maximum 30 years.So if you do not cross the upper age limit you are eligible for this exam.

All the best
30th January 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

im have 40% in my under graduvate so im eligible for tanset or not
14th December 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for tancet exam if i am studying b.e cse 3rd yr
20th February 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

how many times can we appear tancet exam ? is there any limit ?
20th January 2014, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

i have passed tancet exam with 22 marks...am i eligible to write tancet exam another time?
1st February 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 12.07.1994 .am i eligible for applying tancett exam?
1st February 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 12.07.1994 .am i eligible for applying tancett exam?
9th May 2014, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

my cut off in tancet is 018.035. is it eligible am confused about this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?