23rd February 2011, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Good colleges offering MBA course at 28 percentile in CAT and has good placement background?

Iam a b.tech final year student with 75% marks.Now i want to do MBA from a good college..I have appeared for CAT exam and secured 28percentile of marks..plz suggest me a college where students are well placed.

18th March 2011, 07:51 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Good colleges offering MBA course at 28 percentile in CAT and has good placement background?

I think its really difficult to select a good college with 28 percentile..

don't compromise with local colleges as you made it as a goal

there is no harm if you give a second attempt

because getting good percentile in CAT will decide your fate ..

as our goal is to get a top package

we have to definitely get placed in good college to get that package.

so my suggestion for you is to give another successful try for CAT and get a top percentile and seat in IIM's

so that you'll get a good package .

that will be the real result of your struggle.

regards

~aditya~
18th June 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good colleges offering MBA course at 28 percentile in CAT and has good placement background?

i want to know that mba petroleum is offered by which collleges or univ what accept cat score only..please telll or mail me at [email protected]
13th January 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good colleges offering MBA course at 28 percentile in CAT and has good placement background?

which collage should i apply for i got 63 %ile in CAT
14th January 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

My cat score is 51.56%ile.Is there any chance for getting a good college with good placement background.
23rd February 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

me cat score 47%le .i m sc student .Is there any chance for getting a good college with good placement background.
plz suggest me on [email protected]
16th January 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 15 percentile in cat for which collage should I go for.

Email me at [email protected]
18th January 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

minimum how much percentile needs in cmat for getting admission in reputed college for MBA
20th January 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

my CAT score is 48 and CMATSCORE IS 68 PERCENTILE.giVE ME SOME GOOD COLLEGES WITH DECENT PLACEMENT.mY e mailADDRESS IS [email protected]
30th October 2014, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

I am a SC category student with 66% in 12th, 55% in10th and 63%in grad. what is the percentile i need to get to get a call from one of the old IIM's or any other top B schools.
10th May 2015, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

Best coching centre for CAT to take addmision in IIM ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?