5th February 2012, 02:52 PM
sona_29

Which are the good colleges to take admission to 2nd year of Engineering through Lateral Entry?

i m in first year in an engineering college and i want to change the college.So,please tell me name of some good colleges so that i can take admission in second year as lateral entry.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering lateral entry directly into 2nd year of engineering? Does Jadavpur University offer lateral entry?
  2. Can I do B.E. course after completing B.Sc.?
  3. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  4. Can I apply for IP university for admission in 2nd year through lateral entry? I am doing engineering first year from MD university
  5. Admission in b.tech through lateral entry after diploma? which colleges are good for lateral entry seekers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the good colleges to take admission to 2nd year of Engineering through Lateral Entry?
  7. How may I get admission in government engineering colleges through lateral entry for B.Tech course? What's the procedures fro the same?
  8. What is the process for taking admission through Lateral Entry? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  9. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  10. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  11. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
  12. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT? -- [New]
  13. Is entrance exam mandatory for B.tech or B.E after having diploma in hardware and networking?
  14. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  15. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after passing diploma?
  16. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  17. Can I take admission in B.Tech 2nd year through lateral entry?
  18. Which is the best course after ITI?
5th February 2012, 05:45 PM
roknits
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the good colleges to take admission to 2nd year of Engineering through Lateral Entry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sona_29 View Post
i m in first year in an engineering college and i want to change the college.So,please tell me name of some good colleges so that i can take admission in second year as lateral entry.
hi!!

Lateral entry is for those students who have taken admission in the first year of engineering but want to change their college.for this one needs give the exam for late entry in a number of colleges who allow this kind of entry

there are two ways by which one can get admission in different colleges in the country

1) by giving LEET exam

2)exams for a specified college

================================================== =============

ELIGIBILITY

-Pass from a recognized university as diploma holder

-50% for general

-5% relaxation for SC/ST

-Candidates in their first year can also give the exam

-no backlogs in diploma or first year.

-B.arch candidates can also apply

================================================== =============

Colleges providing late entry are

-guru jambheshwar university

-CCSHAU,Hisar

-kurukshetra university

-thapar university

-vellore college

-Y.M.C.A college faridabad

-DCRUST,murthal

-MDU Rohtak

I have also attached a file so, please see with this post.......

hope this helps..............

with regards
roknits
Attached Files
File Type: txt pdf.leet.TXT(25.3 KB, 45 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?