26th May 2020, 01:34 PM
Safna sanu

Which is the good course to study after +2 in Medical field?

I need to take a course to study after my HSC in Medical field. The course duration should be four years. Fees should be below 6 lacks. The course should be neither B.Pharm nor B.Sc Nursing.

30th May 2020, 02:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the good course to study after +2 in Medical field?

You have many available option such as MBBS, BDS, BHMA, BAMS etc.

If you will become eligible to secure better rank and eligible to get admission in government institutions than the fee will be minimal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What are the subjects that I have to study in Non Medical field? What are the jobs available after completing any course in this field? 1 3rd April 2017 12:57 PM
Career opportunities in medical stream after 12th? Which are the fields in medical other than MBBS and BDS? Which are the upcoming courses in medical field which have a good scope in upcoming years? 23 24th February 2016 01:47 PM
Which medical entrance will help me to build a good career in medical field? 1 12th October 2015 09:16 PM
Can I get a good rank in medical entrance so that I could become a Psychologist? List of good institutions offering the course? Is Psychology considered to be a medical field? 11 9th August 2013 10:16 PM