11th August 2010, 09:03 PM
priya.p.c

Which are the good courses which can be done after doing B.E in ECE? Places in Kerala where I can do the courses?

I am doing my engineering in electronics and communication engineering.i want to some course in electronics after that.so can you please tell me which are the good courses.I also want to know the places in kerala where this courses are available.

5th April 2011, 10:49 PM
kartavya99

Default Re: Which are the good courses which can be done after doing B.E in ECE? Places in Kerala where I can do the courses?

courses are-
embedded system
plc design scada
c
advanced c
vlsi
telecommunication etc.
23rd May 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the good courses which can be done after doing B.E in ECE? Places in Kerala where I can do the courses?

i have completed btech,ece wherecan i get postgradute diploma courses in kerala
16th June 2011, 12:03 PM
sachin6

The courses after btech ece is you do mba,mca,mtech,ms and so many courses available. You can see universities in kerala through website.
27th April 2012, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

sir i'm going to complete my graduation in ece, i like to know about what are the short time courses availabe in this corefields?
21st July 2012, 06:16 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

You can pusue one of the following courses, these will be better for you according to your stream i.e. B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering.
1. Embedded System

2. VLSI

3. Telecommunication

4. Advance study of C/C++/C#

5. Mobile Communication

6. Design Scada

Wish you all the best.
1st July 2013, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year ec enggineering student...and i have joined asp.net 4.5 framework course...i want to know if it is useful for my career? some people say these courses are for cse n it students only...is this true? thankyou...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?