23rd August 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do M.Tech after MCA if I am interested in Teacher field

Hi , i have done MCA with 65% Percentage from Pune University.

And also I got job in IT Industry......But After 9 or 10 Year I would kike to come in Academic
or we can say in Teaching filed .......So what other Qualification will be I required .

So should take Admission For M.Tech in Part time or Do study of NET/SET in Computer Science. But i fell NET/ Set is very Hard.

Please tell me .

[email protected]

12th June 2014, 02:49 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it good to do M.Tech after MCA if I am interested in Teacher field

It is good that you are having hands on experience in the field of Industry for 9-10 years which is an amazing thing.

In this case, you don't need to study M.Tech course at all to get into Teaching field.

You can directly apply for the job opportunities in the teaching field with MCA qualification itself and by keeping your industry experience.

If you are a fresher and don't have any industry experience, in that case you should do M.Tech course to get a job in Teaching field.

Upload your resume in various job portals and update it regularly.

You will come to know the available job opportunities.

Opt for those that will best suit you.

Wish you all the best.
4th November 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to do M.Tech after MCA if I am interested in Teacher field

I am a MCA student...And can i apply for SET exam after completing my post graduation?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?