7th March 2011, 06:54 AM
hemantpateriya

Good fields after Hotel management with specialization in Food & Beverage Service? Can i appear for MPPSC?

Hello sir, I hv completed my hotel mangt. degree & specialization in Food & Beverage Service.I would like to appear for MPPSC, But I'm confuse abt field so plz suggest me a good field.send me details information on my email id([email protected])

29th April 2011, 03:11 PM
SAMSUMIT

Default Re: Good fields after Hotel management with specialization in Food & Beverage Service? Can i appear for MPPSC?

Hi
its better to do mba in hotel management by which u r not dispatch from your course and ur future become good
all the best
1st December 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Good fields after Hotel management with specialization in Food & Beverage Service? Can i appear for MPPSC?

i am in the 10th std and want to to take up hotel management in the future. plz tell me in detail about thi course and different specializations. and also i am confused as too which specialization i shud take
11th November 2013, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

i want to become a chef but which degrees i want for it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?