17th February 2017, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Is it good option to take admission in Engineering at International Centre for Applied Sciences, Sikkim? How to get admission?

Hello sir, I want to take admission in International Centre for Applied Sciences, Sikkim to study Engineering course. Is it good option for me? How can I get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. When the admission of MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences) will be started in Butler University? Requirements to apply for international students?
  2. How to take coaching and what type of coaching to get seat in IISc?
  3. Admission in degree course in Civil Engineering department?
  4. Am I eligible for Tata Scholarship while doing 1st year BDS?
  5. List of subjects available to study in PhD in JNU? Rank of JNU for PhD course?
  6. Is JNU offering MA in Clinical Psychology?
  7. Requirements to get admission in Master's of Medical Sciences in Iran for International students?
  8. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  9. Where should I do PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  10. Can i take admission in B.Tech after completing Diploma from EILM University in Sikkim?
  11. Is pursuing Ph.D in Biochemistry a good option after MSc Environmental Sciences
  12. Is Aeronautical Engineering a good career option for Girls? What type of jobs are available and which exam do I have to clear for admission?
  13. Admission criteria to study M.Sc(Bacteriology) in National Centre for Biological Sciences, Bangalore? How many seats are available?
  14. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I pursue Hotel Management course after taking admission in Engineering? Will it be a good option?
  16. Is there Mtech in Construction management course in IT BHU?
  17. How may I know the entrance date of MA in economics for JNU, DU and BHU?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in Botany in National Centre For Biological Sciences? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?