28th February 2011, 07:35 PM
ankit6321

Which are the good short term courses available for MBA students? Should I go for a sector or stick to general insurance sector?

i m an arts graduate currently workin wid general insurance-relationship mgr ,experience of 4 years.m pursuing mba from ignou.kindly suggest me some good short term courses for career growth.shud i go for a sector change or stick to general insurance sector

25th September 2011, 10:55 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: Which are the good short term courses available for MBA students? Should I go for a sector or stick to general insurance sector?

If you are satisfied with what you are doing, then i believe you should stick onto it.
if you are not then do not go to any other sectors ..

what was the reason that made you take the MBA ??
was it thinking that you can better remain in the Management field, other than the Arts field that you had studied...

well, its you who have to make the final decision.
are there better career prospects after your completion of MBA ?? else move out to a better company. Mostly an insurance company, because i believe that you have gained sufficient experience in it.
10th November 2011, 04:07 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the good short term courses available for MBA students? Should I go for a sector or stick to general insurance sector?

dear friend,

if you are a MBA student .
then you should to do courses from banking sectors,
management sectors and many others are also there .
best of luck.
3rd June 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

can you provide me the list of the short term courses for mba students available in nagpur with their respective fees and duration ,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?