3rd September 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Government colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy course both regular and distance learning?

plz tell me about the Govt.colleges offering masters of physiotherapy course both regular and distance learning??

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  2. Can I take admission for bachelor of physiotherapy or masters of physiotherapy by distance education or regular batch in Mumbai
  3. Best colleges in India offering masters in Physiotherapy? Dates of the entrance exams for masters in Physiotherapy and the date of release of brochures/prospectus?
  4. Should I do masters in Law by distance learning or regular? I have scored 48% in graduation
  5. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  6. List of colleges offering distance learning course for masters in public health?
  7. Colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra?
  8. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  9. Which are the colleges offering masters in Physiotherapy in india? What is the fee structure and which are the entrance exams?
  10. Government colleges offering masters in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to do Masters in social work from IGNOU through distance learning while doing regular masters? -- [New]
  12. From which government college to do masters in Physiotherapy after completing Bachelors in Physiotherapy? Does AIIMS conduct masters in Physiotherapy course? Procedure to apply for the course?
  13. Best government colleges in india for masters in physiotherapy?
  14. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  15. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  16. List of the colleges offering distance learning course for masters in Public Health?
  17. Best colleges offering Masters of Physiotherapy in Bangalore? What is the admission criteria?
  18. Can BAMS do Masters in Public Health? Colleges offering this course? Where can I do this course through distance learning?
26th March 2012, 10:10 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy course both regular and distance learning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz tell me about the Govt.colleges offering masters of physiotherapy course both regular and distance learning??

To pursue Master of Physiotherapy program, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program in Physiotherapy from a recognized University. It is highly recommended that applicants must have worked as a qualified physiotherapist for a period of one year in a Hospital or Institution prior to admission to the post-graduate course. The Admission is based on the competitive Entrance Examinations. The duration of the program is 2 years.

Following are the list of Government Colleges recognized by the Indian Association of Physiotherapists [IAP]:

School of Physiotherapy, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Government of West Bengal, Kolkata
College of Physiotherapy, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Research, Chandigarh
Bihar College of Physiotherapy, Patna Medical College Campus, Viklang Bhavan Hospital, Kankarbagh, Patna
Department of Physiotherapy, Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore
Govt. College of Physiotherapy, Perai Mellagu Parai, Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu
School of Physiotherapy, Orthopedic Center, KEM Hospital, Parel, Mumbai
Physical Therapy Teaching & Treatment Center,LTMG Hospital, Sion, Mumbai
22nd August 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government colleges offering masters of Physiotherapy course both regular and distance learning?

how can a resident of maharashtra can apply for masters in government physiotherapy college outside maharashtra
9th February 2013, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

now i am 40 years old. Can i take the admission to batchler of physiotherapy or Masters of physiotherapy course by distance education in mumbai. or even for regular batches. my education is M.Sc.(Organic Chemistry) passed out in 1996 from Mumbai University.

Yogesh Chutake
16th May 2013, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

how to join in mpt in distance mode? specially in govt colleges.
16th July 2013, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

university offering distance education of master of physiotherapy ?
1st August 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I am in my last year of BSc (chemistry) and want to pursue my career in physiotherapy. Can I and if yes which are the colleges in Mumbai and what are the eligibility criteria s??? Please help me.

Thanking you in anticipation.

IPSHITA
1st October 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

my daughter wants to do masters in physiotherapy with pediatrics as her specialization. Does any college in India offer this specialization ?
2nd October 2013, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

i am bachellor of physiotherapist from wbuhsc wb.how i will admit distance mpt?
19th November 2013, 05:14 AM
Unregistered

I hv completed my bpt n looking for mpt through distance, plz kndly tell me colleges offering mpt through distance......
16th February 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Government colleges offering masters of physiotherapy course distance learning in Andhra pradesh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?