15th February 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

In which government company should I undergo summer training while doing B.Tech CSE from Nagaland University? Details on how to proceed and apply?

I am a 3rd year cse B.Tech student studying in Nagaland University wants to undergo summer training plz help to find out some government company . and give me the complete details how to proceed and to apply

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training for 40 days? I am pursuing B.Tech in CSE 2nd year in Chitkara University
  2. How to do undergo industrial training in Summer? I am a 3rd year student of CSE
  3. List of summer training in Gurgaon to do while doing 4th semester B.Tech CSE? -- [New]
  4. Summer Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  5. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. What is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC, Dadri?
  8. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics?
  9. Companies conducting summer training in Civil engineering?
  10. How to apply for Summer Training in IBM being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd year CSE?
  11. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Lucknow and Noida?
  12. List of Institutions to do Summer Training in Vizag being a student of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  13. Which language should I choose for summer training after 2nd year of engineering from CSE branch?
  14. List of training institutes in Delhi for undergoing summer training for 1 month?
  15. How to join MNC's for summer training? Procedure to approach the company and their pre-requisites?
  16. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  17. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  18. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks? -- [Most Discussed]
29th May 2011, 10:19 PM
venkat741

Default Re: In which government company should I undergo summer training while doing B.Tech CSE from Nagaland University? Details on how to proceed and apply?

You may undergo inplant training at BSNL. Enquire the authorities for details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?