12th January 2017, 02:46 PM

For which Government exam should I apply after completing B.Com and CS Foundation with knowledge of Accounting and Auditing?

Respected Sir, I am a B.Com student, I just cleared the CS Foundation exam and now I am looking for the next level. I am thinking to do any Government job as I have good knowledge of Accounting and Auditing and so on, but I am confused that for which Government exam should I apply after completing B.Com and CS Foundation with knowledge of Accounting and Auditing? How can I apply for such exams? Please answer as soon as possible.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Previous year question papers of all government jobs exam which are related to agriculture and horticulture sectors in Punjab? 0 1st November 2015 10:02 PM
State Government jobs in Maharashtra or Central Government job related to dairy technologies after having 6 years of experience in relevant field? 1 3rd June 2015 01:52 PM
How may I get previous year question papers of government related job? I want to do jobs like Puda, Food supplied, Punjab police 4 constable, Mandi board etc 5 4th June 2014 01:31 PM
Any related jobs or competitive exams for getting government jobs? I am final year CSE student 6 13th May 2013 02:39 PM
List of good government jobs related to my graduation(BCA)? How to get a government job? 3 2nd September 2012 12:40 PM