18th August 2017, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Which government job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Which government job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Can you please provide me the details on this? What would be the criteria followed for applying? Hope that I will get the answer soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Which government job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. For what type of job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government RTO exam after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year?
  8. Am I eligible to get a job in Government or private companies after completion of mechanical engineering from IASE University?
  9. Procedure to apply and get a teaching job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Procedure to get job in mechanical field after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? Which company to apply for the job?
  12. What are the government jobs I can apply if I am visually challenged and completed diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  13. List of all types of government job which we can apply while doing diploma mechanical engineering?
  14. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to join M.Tech directly after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Can I apply for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
20th August 2017, 06:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

As, diploma degree holder there are opportunities for you to get job as :-

Loco Pilot.

Junior Engineer in PSU's.

LDC/DEO.

Defence.

So, you can appear in entrance examination for recruitment in these jobs. Candidates after qualifying in all the stages of examination will be eligible for final recruitment in job.
20th August 2017, 06:25 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which government job I can apply after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

--> Being a diploma in mechanical engineering degree holder the government job options available for you are as here under :-

i) You can join Indian Railways as a Junior Engineer by qualifying RRB entrance examination and for details regarding the same you can visit the link www.rrb.gov.in.

ii) You can join various government departments as a Junior Engineer by qualifying SSC JE examination. Further for details regarding SSC JE examination you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.

iii) You can join various government departments as a lower divisional clerk for which you need to qualify SSC CHSL examination and for details about the same you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.

iv) You can even join Indian Army or Indian Navy as a tradesmen by qualifying there respective rallies followed by Common Entrance Examination. Further for details regarding such entries you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?