4th September 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in ECE? Which books I have to prepare to get Job?

I have completed my B.Tech in the stream of ECE I am in search of govt. jobb which book shld i Prefer

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities available after completion of ME in ECE?
  2. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  3. What are the Job Opportunities after completion of B.Com course? Where can I get good Job Opportunity after completion of B.Com? Which are the better subjects to prepare for IAS? Which Books will be better for this at cheaper rate?
  4. What are the job opportunities after B.Tech ECE under Central/State Government?
  5. Is it possible for me to get a Government job after completion of B.E ECE course?
  6. How can I find a job in government sector after completion of B.Tech (ECE) with 60% marks?
  7. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  8. How to prepare to get into core companies private and government sector after completion of ECE course? -- [New]
  9. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  10. What is the employment opportunities available for government job after completion of B.Sc course?
  11. How can I prepare to get core side job if completed B.Tech(ECE)?
  12. Which government job will be suitable for a B.Tech ECE student while working in Gemini Communication?
  13. Job opportunities after B.Tech(ECE) and MBA(Finance)? Will I face any problem during interview?
  14. How to take EC branch of B.E? Is there any scope?
  15. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of 3rd year ECE with 60% marks?
  16. After completion of B.Tech should I do M.Tech or MBA? Which one is better and what are the government job opportunities?
  17. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Government Job opportunities in after the completion of B.Tech in CSE?
4th September 2011, 04:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in ECE? Which books I have to prepare to get Job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my B.Tech in the stream of ECE I am in search of govt. jobb which book shld i Prefer
dear friend,

You have completed your B-TECH in ECE. But your graduation marks is must be 60% above because below mention organization have criteria is above 60% in graduation . This percentage is vary from organization to organization.

So you have many options to go like govt sector ,private sector or higher study also.

The govt sector options are -DRDO , BARC , ONGC , ISRO , NIC , IGDR , UPSC EXAM , BSNL JTO etc.The age limit for those organization is maximum 30 years .Age relaxation provide only for SC/ST /OBC candidate.

Another govt service are BANK PO exam and UPSC exam.

Also you are eligible in private sector also . the private sector company are TCS ,CTS ,IBM,HP,L&T,ALUNUS ,WIPRO etc.

The higher study options are MS , MBA ,M-TECH ,JRF ,SRF ,PHD etc.

Also you must be qualify in GATE ,CAT,MAT exam.

thanks
7th January 2012, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in ECE? Which books I have to prepare to get Job?

what are the opportunities we have studying b.tech ece with 75%??
2nd June 2013, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

how to get job in bsnl after completing btech in ece stream with an agg of 80
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?