13th July 2017, 05:53 PM
rishiv ranyal

Government job is possible after completion of Civil Engineering from Kirori Mal College?

I have taken admission in kirori mal college in delhi university. Moreover I have cleared JKCET with 61st rank in the state. Now people are telling that I will be getting a government job after 4 years in civil engineering. I want a government job and I am interested in both the subjects. What should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.Com Honours in Kirori Mal College, DU being a NIOS Commerce candidate?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Com(H) in Kirori Mal College, Delhi being an NIOS student?
  3. What is the eligibility for government job after completion of civil engineering?
  4. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get a government job after completion of Civil Engineering?
  6. What should we do after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a government job in future?
  7. Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering?
  8. List of colleges under DU offering B.A programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job in Dubai after completion of Civil Engineering?
  12. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  14. How to prepare for getting Government job after completion of B.Tech with Civil branch?
  15. What to study for getting government job after completion of civil engineering?
  16. Is the Civil engineering degree of JRVD University Udaipur, Rajasthan valid for Government jobs or not?
  17. Top colleges of DU for B.Com in which Maths is not required? Last date of submitting the form of B.Com?
  18. What should be preparation which I need to get the government job after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering?
15th July 2017, 07:31 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job is possible after completion of Civil Engineering from Kirori Mal College?

Government job is possible after completion of Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering but for that you will have to clear entrance examination. You will not get government job for just completing Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.

Civil Engineering is one of the best streams of engineering which has lots of job opportunities in private and public sector. Candidates after bachelor's degree in engineering can apply for GATE examination for jobs in Public Sector Undertakings.

Candidates who secure top rank in GATE exam have to clear Group Discussion and Personal interview for jobs in PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc.
15th July 2017, 04:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Government job is possible after completion of Civil Engineering from Kirori Mal College?

Students who complete Civil Engineering can get government job in following Public Sector Undertaking like:

*National Thermal Power Corporation.

*BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc.

You should appear for GATE exam for jobs in these companies. You can also apply for Indian Civil Services exam and Indian Engineering Services for better jobs.
15th July 2017, 06:12 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Government job is possible after completion of Civil Engineering from any recognized college. You can apply for following government jobs:

Technical jobs in PSUs through GATE exam.

Indian Engineering Services examination.

Civil Services exam for IAS, IPS etc.

Staff Selection Commission CGL exam.

Railway JE and SE exam.
15th July 2017, 08:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to get government job after completion of your Civil Engineering course from Kiroi Mal College. After completion of your four years Civil Engineering course, you can apply for jobs in government and private sector companies. By qualifying all the rounds of the recruitment process, you can get a job in government or private sector company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?