14th June 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering?

Sir/Mam,
Can i get government job or government tendary if complete my b tech after 12th from KSOU in CIVIL engg???? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow to get the government job soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  2. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  3. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  4. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  5. Which Government job I can apply for after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. What are the preparations required to get Government job after completion of Diploma in Civil?
  7. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  8. How to get Government job after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?
  10. How to get a job in government section after completing diploma in civil engineering
  11. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  12. Am I eligible for Government jobs if pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  14. Which job will be available for freshers after B.Tech in government sector for girls? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  15. How to get Government job after completing Civil Engineering?
  16. What are the opportunities available in government sector after passing B.Tech Civil?
  17. Is there any Government job for Civil Engineering candidates?
  18. What are the job opportunity after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
14th June 2015, 09:27 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering?

After completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering you can apply for government like IES exam.

IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination.

If you have completed bachelor engineering degree course then you are eligible to apply for IES Examination but your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from above mentioned subject. M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES Exam. Final year student are also eligible for IES exam.

The applicant age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

SC/ST = 5 years
OBC =3 years
PWD =10 years
Ex-Servicemen = 5 years
14th June 2015, 10:58 PM
mwh

Default Re: Can I get a government job after completion of B.TEch in Civil Engineering?

The jobs available for civil engineering jobs are:
BHEL
BEL
COALINDIA
HPCL
EIL
BPCL
MECON
NACL
NLC
NMDC
NTPC
ONGC
power grid
RITES
UCI
Candidate should complete be/btech full time regular course/from AICTE approved gate qualified candidates.
14th June 2015, 11:14 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Being a B.Tech Civil Engineering student you will have ample of opportunities in your own filed. Or else you can also apply for various posts under Both Private and Public sectors. Number of Construction companies has been coming in the Newly developing India.

So definitely Infrastructure will plays a Vital role in future. But Technology will place a Vital role with your qualification. So do acquire required skills as per your qualification.

Various Companies recruiting the B.Tech Civil Engineering students :

* L& T

* MPRDC

* Ircon International Limited

* NBCC

* IVRCL Infra

* IWAI (In land Waterways Authority of India )

* BHEL

* Jaypee Group

* Punj Lloyd etc.,

Besides these you can also apply for various central government jobs in your Own filed as " Junior Engineer's , Technical Assistant , Executive Engineer's etc ".

And also you have Number of options available in various PSU's with GATE score and through IES you can apply for Indian Railways. Some other central government jobs are

-- Defense (Indian Army ,Indian Navy and Indian Air Force )

-- Banking Sector

-- Indian Engineering Services (Indian Railways )

-- UPSC Civil's

-- Staff Selection Commission.
15th June 2015, 01:00 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, as you have completed your B.tech in civil engineering so the best examination for you is the GATE or IES. Through the GATE examination you are eligible for the recruitment in the various PSU.

But other than this you can also apply for the UPSC civil services examination, CDS examination if interested in getting the jobs in the Defence services.

You can go with IBPS examination conducted for the recruitment as an PO or other posts in the banking sector.

There are jobs in the Railway sector, Agriculture sector, LIC insurance sector, But you have to clear the examination for all this jobs.

To get the information in detail for any particular examination visit us.
15th June 2015, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

I completed B,tech in civil Engineering from Rajiv Ghandhi University of Knowledge Technologies(IIIT), how I get the government job could you please suggest me to get government job as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?