17th January 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs available in Indian Custom Department? Which exams to answer?

sir my name is sunil sen live in kota rajasthan sir i want to govt. job in indian custom dept. and i m post graduate . plz tell me exams detail for it. and give me right advise for it
my email add. is- [email protected]
thanks
sunil sen

Related Questions:
  1. Can B.com students with 58% marks apply for Custom Excise Department?
  2. How to get job in Custom and excise department after B.Com and CMA?
  3. Job details for electronics engineering students?
  4. List best government jobs for girl candidates with Mechanical Engineering degree?
  5. How may I find a job in custom department after completing B.Com? What is the age criteria for entrance test?
  6. List of exams which we can give after completion of B.Tech Civil engineering to get a job?
  7. How to get Central Government jobs in R&D department after M.Sc in Chemistry?
  8. Am I eligible for entrance exam if I am a student of BSc Physics 3rd year course
  9. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  10. Can I apply for government or private jobs in IT department with B.Tech degree of KSOU?
  11. Which exams to answer to enter in government jobs? Names of the government jobs and coaching institutes available?
  12. How to get a good Job in Custom Department or any other Government Department having completed CA course?
  13. Is it possible for me to apply for any Railway Government jobs which pursing 4th year B.Tech Mechanical?
  14. How many government sector jobs are available in banking and Indian Railways? How many seats are available for CSE department?
  15. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of B.Tech course? What is the syllabus followed for the exam? -- [New]
  16. List of government jobs I can apply after graduation (art) with 48% marks?
  17. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
  18. How to work in government sector(Custom Department)? I am a 20 years graduate in B.Com Accounting and Finance
30th January 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs available in Indian Custom Department? Which exams to answer?

I hv completed my MBA now i m working in Import & export company so i wnt to know what procesure for Costom office exam to enter.
23rd March 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Government jobs available in Indian Custom Department? Which exams to answer?

sir my name is rahul dubey live in delhi sir i want to govt. job in indian custom dept. and i m post graduate . plz tell me exams detail for it. and give me right advise for it
my email add. is- [email protected]
thanks
rahul dubey
28th May 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Dear Mam/Sir,

l am a Chartered Accountant.Someone told me that Indian Custom Department is having a vacancy for a CA.
If so,please send me the details on my id
[email protected]

Thanks & Regards,
Pooja Gupta
1st June 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

i have completed m.b.a (shipping & logistics) and i would like to join in indian customs but i don't know the procedure to enter in custom can u help me
28th June 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

i m working in general insurance as sr. claim analyst . i want to do customs jobs . what steps i follow
14th August 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

kab aap ke dipatment me vakanci he
5th September 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
My name is asad irfan .i m qaulified person h s c passed i m serching d job in your company so pls kindly send some request my number 8108314302
11th October 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
i am priya i want to know what is the procedure for export of goods
7th March 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

dear sir jab apke dipartment may vacancy rahege tab muje [email protected] par jaruar batana pleas
8th December 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i m pranav shah i have completed my graduation in pharmacy i want to join in custom department so sir please guide me about that n mail me regarding this topic on ''[email protected]''
thank you sir.
11th August 2015, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,
My name is Vimalsharma.A I am a freher B.tech grautate I want to join customs jobs. Then How can I do join with you. And then my E mail ID [email protected] my number is 9787636493.
Thank you...
27th July 2016, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir

my self akshay verma.I have compeleted my graduation in commerce field B.com and complete this year 2016 .
I have expreience in export and import document department and currently working this time.
please advise what process in custom department and intrence exam. applying for government jod in indian custom department
e.mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?