2nd June 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

For which Government Jobs I can apply for having scored 55% in 12th Class?

Dear sir,
sir i hav 55% only in my 12
stander. But i want to do any
job of goverment. So pliz guid me what are the job for this parcentage whatever i can apply.

Elangbam pravel singh

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government jobs asking for first class in engineering if I have scored 59.15 in B.E ECE?
  2. For which Government Jobs I can apply for having scored 55% in 12th Class?
  3. Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 59.2% in 10th, 93.5% in intermediate
  4. Is diploma course equivalent to 12th or not? Can I apply for jobs where the minimum qualification asked is 12th completion?
  5. Where to apply for Government Jobs after completion of 12th Class?
  6. Am I eligible for any software company after scoring 66% aggregate
  7. How to get a good job while doing BCA?
  8. Does Diploma also gives +2 certificate?
  9. Which are the different government jobs for which I can apply after scoring 78% in 12th?
  10. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?
  11. Where can I get government jobs or semi government companies jobs after completing MBA in Marketing?
  12. Am I eligible for UPSC Exams and Government Jobs with a CGPA of 58% and scored above 65% in 10th and 12th class?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  14. Government jobs after 12th while pursuing CA?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Com candidate? -- [New]
  16. Can I apply for the position of Clerk having scored 61% in 10th and 53.4% in 12th class?
  17. Can I apply for scholarship after scoring 85.4% in class 12th? I have scored 61.5% in B.Com
  18. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
12th July 2012, 01:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which Government Jobs I can apply for having scored 55% in 12th Class?

With this qualification you are eligible to get in to junior level posts in government departments. You can apply for clerical jobs in public sector banks provided you clear written test associated with it. You can apply for positions like apprentice, loco pilot, technician, railway assistants, TTE etc in railways. If interested try to get in to defense sector by attending NDA exam. Some of the other important government departments are – income tax, police force, sales tax, intelligence bureau etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?