18th June 2011, 11:14 PM
jsrakesh4u

Which government jobs will suit me after completing 10th with 80.2%, 12th with 94.7% and B.Tech with 73%?

I've Completed BTech in CSE stream. I want to do govt Job. I've 10th 80.2%,
Inter(+2) 94.7% and Btech 73%. Please give me the detailed Information about the Govt jobs which will suit for me.

Related Questions:
25th June 2011, 07:13 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which government jobs will suit me after completing 10th with 80.2%, 12th with 94.7% and B.Tech with 73%?

There are many Public Sector Companies which recruit CSE Graduates.Some of the companies which generally recruits CSE graduates are:-

BHEL, ISRO, DRDO, BEL, AAI..etc

Since you have a good aggregate in your B.Tech hence you will be eligible for all the exams conducted by the Public Sector Companies.Compared to Mechanical and Electrical and Electronics graduates,CSE graduates have limited jobs available in Government Sector.Since your an Engineer hence you can even try out in the Railways and Defense side by going through exams conducted by the UPSC.

You can even try out in SSC and your State's PSC examination.For core side jobs in PSU's the starting post will be Probationary Engineer,Junior Scientists,Engineering Executive Trainees..etc.the notifications will be available in the official website of the companies, leading newspapers and weekly journal Employment News.You can even go through the websites which are mentioned below

UPSC-Click here
SSC-Click here
PSU's-Click here
25th June 2011, 07:53 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Which government jobs will suit me after completing 10th with 80.2%, 12th with 94.7% and B.Tech with 73%?

Good, you scored a great marks in10th, 12th and also in Engineering. you get a

job in both Public sectors such as BHEL, DRDO, ISRO etc and the Private

sectors such as TCS, CTS, Infosys, Infotech etc.
25th June 2011, 08:10 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government jobs will suit me after completing 10th with 80.2%, 12th with 94.7% and B.Tech with 73%?

hi,
after your study you can join in -
army,railway,junior scientist.
best of luck
25th June 2011, 09:23 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
you have good mark in your career.
you have no problem about your percentage.
but you want to govt. job:--

like:--

ISRO
DRDO
BSNL
others are there

but your branch is CS then you go for company service
you got good price.....
25th June 2011, 10:52 AM
sandymishra45

Lightbulb Re: Which government jobs will suit me after completing 10th with 80.2%, 12th with 94.7% and B.Tech with 73%?

Government jobs after B.Tech.

- Defence , There many types of enteries for becoming an officer that are given to the students who have completed there B.Tech.You can find out them on the official site of army, navy and air force.

- Teaching , You can apply for teaching direct as PGT in KVS.But you have very good scoop in future to become a principle very fast.

- You can even try out in SSC and your State's PSC examination.For core side jobs in PSU's the starting post will be Probationary Engineer,Junior Scientists,Engineering Executive Trainees

-Some of the companies which generally recruits CSE graduates are:-

thank you
25th June 2011, 01:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsrakesh4u View Post
I've Completed BTech in CSE stream. I want to do govt Job. I've 10th 80.2%,
Inter(+2) 94.7% and Btech 73%. Please give me the detailed Information about the Govt jobs which will suit for me.
you have score 70% through in through out . so you are eligible for any govt job related computer science.

govt job for CSE department.

1)BSNL JTO
2)BANK JOB
3)ISRO
4)DRDO
5)BARC
6)IOCL

etc

all the best.
25th June 2011, 05:39 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You are from CSE stream , and you have good aggregate in your B.tech so,I think you are eligible for every govt. sector jobs..
the eligibility criteria for PSU (public sector company)exams areas follows-
*you must have 60%marks in all over your career.
*you must have a degree from a recognized university.
All the best..
7th July 2011, 10:23 PM
jsrakesh4u

Smile Re: Which government jobs will suit me after completing 10th with 80.2%, 12th with 94.7% and B.Tech with 73%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jits View Post
There are many Public Sector Companies which recruit CSE Graduates.Some of the companies which generally recruits CSE graduates are:-

Since you have a good aggregate in your B.Tech hence you will be eligible for all the exams conducted by the Public Sector Companies.Compared to Mechanical and Electrical and Electronics graduates,CSE graduates have limited jobs available in Government Sector.Since your an Engineer hence you can even try out in the Railways and Defense side by going through exams conducted by the UPSC.

You can even try out in SSC and your State's PSC examination.For core side jobs in PSU's the starting post will be Probationary Engineer,Junior Scientists,Engineering Executive Trainees..etc.the notifications will be available in the official website of the companies, leading newspapers and weekly journal Employment News.You can even go through the websites which are mentioned below

UPSC-Click here
SSC-Click here
PSU's-Click here
Thank you very much for providing valuable information bro.....
4th September 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

i read in 12th with non medical i want join indian navy
what i am doing for this?
1st November 2011, 11:25 PM
hrushi614

hi friend,

you have good percentage all over accademic record. So you can eligible to apply for any government job.

The list of government jobs are
1)ongc
2)ntpc
3)iocl
4)cdac
5)jto
6)hal

all the best
1st November 2011, 11:34 PM
hrushi614

hi friend,

you have good percentage all over accademic record. So you can eligible to apply for any government job.

The list of government jobs are
1)ongc
2)ntpc
3)iocl
4)cdac
5)jto
6)hal

all the best
27th November 2011, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

iam interested in banking especially to do job in icici bank........please inform me when will be the exam of banks especially icici bank exams and interview??????please please
24th January 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B Tech Mechanical and presently working at Mysore Infosys as a aeronautical engineer,
what is the job appotunity in air india
24th July 2012, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i completed my b.tech in 2012 in computer science and engineering with CGPA=6.90 and my 2 percentege is very poor that is 42 and high school result is 77% so any one can help me about what can i do now after passing my b.tech .going through private job,govt job or any other higher study,please suggest me.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?