20th June 2022, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

BE graduates can apply for UPSC exam?

I have completed diploma after my ssc borad by then i completed my graduation in B.E in computer science and engineering in both diploma and degree too. Am i eligible for upsc exam ? if not then what should I do so that I will fit for exym eligibility criteria ?

24th June 2022, 12:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: BE graduates can apply for UPSC exam?

Yes, you can appear in Civil Services Examination held by UPSC (and therefore often referred as UPSC examination) having completed your B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Computer Science degree course after your diploma in engineering in computer science degree course as B.E./B.Tech degree pursued after diploma in engineering is equivalent to same degree course pursued after Class 12th.

For complete details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
25th June 2022, 04:52 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes. Graduation is the minimum required educational qualification for IAS exam. Since you are a graduate, you are eligible for this exam. If you have already graduated or in the final year of your graduation, you can apply for IAS.
26th June 2022, 09:42 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for UPSC Civil Service examination.

The minimum eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, if you want to appear in the examination and get the final selection, you have to prepare for the examination with a proper strategy.

For the detail information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?