25th May 2016, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Which group to select in 11th standard to become a physiotherapist in future?

Which group to select in 11th standard to become a physiotherapist in future? Who can provide me the details on the same? Can you please give me the complete answer on this? Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!

1st September 2016, 12:53 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Which group to select in 11th standard to become a physiotherapist in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which group to select in 11th standard to become a physiotherapist in future? Who can provide me the details on the same? Can you please give me the complete answer on this? Hope that I will get the answer soon as possible. Thank you!
In Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), you will have to study following subjects like:
Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Electrotherapy, Pathology & Microbiology, Pharmacology, Biomechanics, Electrotherapy-2, General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Neurology, Paediatrics & Geriatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, ENT & Ophthalmology.

So, you will have to opt for Biology after passing 10th standard to be eligible for pursuing BPT course in future.

In this way, your stream in 10+2 will be PCB.
29th June 2022, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which group to select in 11th standard to become a physiotherapist in future?

Which group to select 11th std to become a physiotherapist
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?