2nd October 2012, 02:47 PM
kvenkatkarthik

Guidance to become a JTO in BSNL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

sir iam studying b.tech final year i want to become a jto on bsnl please give me the guidance

27th November 2014, 03:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidance to become a JTO in BSNL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvenkatkarthik View Post
sir iam studying b.tech final year i want to become a jto on bsnl please give me the guidance
Yes, B.Tech final year candidates are eligible for BSNL JTO exam.

Education Qualification for applying in JTO-Telecom is 1)Applicant must possess Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college/university:

i. Telecommunication
ii. Electronics
iii. Radio
iv. Computer
v. Electrical
vi. Information Technology

If You have B.E or B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO CIVIL department.

If You have B.E or B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institution/University, then you are eligible for JTO ELECTRICAL department.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved category candidates.

For more details about BSNL JTO exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.bsnl.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?