17th October 2011, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Guidance regarding admission for M.Sc in Food Technology in India?

Regarding admission guidence in MSC food technology in india.
i want to join this course.

22nd November 2011, 09:13 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Guidance regarding admission for M.Sc in Food Technology in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Regarding admission guidence in MSC food technology in india.
i want to join this course.
Dear Aspirant ,

Msc Food science is an post graduation . the duration of the course is for two years with practical training and the course is divided into four semester . there is good job prospectus for Msc food technology course in both the private as well as public sectors .

>>> If you want to get admission for Msc food technology course then you should qualified for bachelor degree in science stream like , Bsc , BCA with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university . if your an sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 45% percentage of marks .

>>> Note : you should qualified in 12th examination in science stream like , Physics, Chemistry, Physics or Biology.

>>> Some colleges are conduct entrance examination , you have to qualified in the entrance examination then only you can get admission in Msc . if your score good percentage in written examination the college will call for Interview ,

If your qualified in the interview the college will send admit card to your residential address , then you can join in Msc food technology course .
29th November 2011, 07:02 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,
Msc Food science is an post graduation . the duration of the course is for two years with practical training and the course is divided into four semester . there is good job prospectus for Msc food technology course in both the private as well as public sectors .
> If you want to get admission for Msc food technology course then you should qualified for bachelor degree in science stream like , Bsc , BCA with 50% percentage of marks from recognized university . if your an sc/st candidate then relaxation is given for 45% percentage of marks .Note : you should qualified in 12th examination in science stream like , Physics, Chemistry, Physics or Biology. Some colleges are conduct entrance examination , you have to qualified in the entrance examination then only you can get admission in Msc . if your score good percentage in written examination the college will call for Interview ,
24th December 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

direct admisssion in banglore for m.sc food processing
27th February 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

sir, I m a Bsc hotel management final year student. And i would like to pursue M.Sc food processing technology in (PG) ,I have done 12th with science non medical science stream (with physics , maths and chemistry ) as main subjects . So do i m eligible for the course with a hotel management degree ?? If yes then please suggest me some govt. colleges
thank you..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?