15th March 2016, 09:48 AM
NAMSHA

Guidelines to get a permanent job at the age of 49 years?

I am M.Sc.with 5 years teaching experience in schools including 1 year in K.V. I
Also completed MSCIT Course. Now my age is 49 yrs.
I got my education and work experiences from Dhanbad,(Jharkhand) but currently I am settled in Mahaashtra (Thane).
I want to get a permanent job .

Please Guide me.

15th March 2016, 05:29 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Guidelines to get a permanent job at the age of 49 years?

One thing I would like to say is, no job is permanent in private sector. As long as you perform well, you will be paid nice salaries and all the benefits would be provided.

Once your productivity goes down, definitely companies will relieve you.

However, job security is somewhat high in the case of public sector.

But you are not eligible to make entry into public sector at this age. You are close to your retirement age.

So, my suggestion would be to start a business for you which would be of permanent to you.

As you have experience in Teaching, better to start a school and then increase the facilities and education standards gradually in your school.

Otherwise, just continue as Teacher and reach to Principal position which is top level position.

Though you want to leave that school / college as a Principal, you will easily be absorbed in other schools.

Though you complete M.Sc, you did not mention whether you do have any working experience on the basis of it or not.

If you don't have any prior experience in IT side, at this age, you are not at all eligible to join.
15th March 2016, 06:58 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# You have explained in the query that you have done M.Sc. along with M.Sc. (Information Technology). You have more than five years of teaching.

# It is very sorry to say that it is very difficult to get any Government job at this juncture of life. At this mature age of life, it is impossible to get any Government job.

# You have good teaching experience. In this regard, it is advised to go to teaching line. You may join any reputed private school.

# You may start your own school or any coaching classes or tutorials.

# You may join Call Centres or BPO as instructors.

# You may start any other own business as per your knowledge, interest and skill.
15th March 2016, 07:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You have crossed the maximum age limit to appear for most of government or private jobs entrance examination. Also there is no permanent jobs options as one must have to take retirement after fixed age limit.

But, as you have done master degree the best option for you is to appear in NET examination and after qualifying in examination you become eligible for recruitment as lecturer.

There is no age limit to appear for lecturer post and aggregate required in master degree is 55% with 5% relaxation for OBC and SC/ST. For more information about examination visit at www.ugc.ac.in.
15th March 2016, 07:48 PM
pabolu srivalli

As you have teaching experience in order to get permanent job you can get it through the government sectors only which will give permanent jobs

You can appear for the CTET or TET examinations which will allow you to get government sectors jobs in the teaching fields,so appear for the CTET examination and there are no age limits for the CTET examination so you can appear for this recruitment

There are some educational requirements to appear for this CTET examination and some of the them are
  • In order to appear for the Primary class teacher you should have done at least Diploma or the Secondary education with at least 50% of the marks
  • Senior secondary with bachelor degree are also eligible for this recruitment of Primary teacher
  • In order to appear for secondary class teacher recruitment you should possess Graduation with B.Ed or Graduation with at least 50% of the marks in the B.Ed or finale year B.Ed candidates are also eligible for Secondary class teacher

So if you possess the above eligibility you can appear for the CTET examination
15th March 2016, 07:51 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, no doubt you have better experience and higher educational qualifications but as per your age you have crossed the limit for recruitment in jobs.

So, now you are not eligible for jobs. The only option available for you is teaching job either in private or government institutions. For recruitment in government institutions you have to qualify in TET or NET/SET.

There is no other option available for you for recruitment in jobs now.
7th June 2022, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Ctet is applied at the age of 49 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?