3rd August 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Gujarat CET medical cutoff marks?

gujarat cet medical cut off marit mark 2012..please send to me the cutoff

Related Questions:
  1. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission? -- [New]
  2. Admission in medical college after scoring cutoff marks of 188.75? Collegewise Medical cutoff marks?
  3. Cutoff marks for MHT CET government medical college?
  4. Cutoff marks to get admission in medical college in Gujarat
  5. Last year cutoff percentage of medical colleges in Ahmadabad and Gujarat?
  6. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET
  7. Cutoff marks for DA IICT Gujarat?
  8. How are the merit marks calculated in Gujarat Medical Entrance exam?
  9. Cutoff list for government medical college? I have got 152 marks in CET and I belong to OBC category
  10. Cutoff score of Gujarat Engineering entrance test?
  11. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  13. Will I get medical seat in any medical college after scoring 188 cutoff marks?
  14. How should I fill the preference form of ASSO CET? With 111 marks in ASSOCET will I get admission? Last years cutoff in various colleges?
  15. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Will medical colleges of Gujarat take admission through NEET or will it take admission through own CET exam? Is there any exam center in Delhi for the same?
13th May 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Gujarat CET medical cutoff marks?

Pls tell me if i get 70% in hsc then in which medical college i m able to take admisson on gov. Seat in gujarat???
15th May 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

if i m cast of s.c.what mark got last year to enter in b.j.madicle
20th May 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

please send me merit list of 2012 of Medical colleges of gujarat. My e-mail id is [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?