1st February 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Gujarat State Eligibility Test is conducted how many times in a year? Colleges offering PhD in Management in Gujarat?

How many times does Gujarat State Eligibility Test is conducted in a year? I want to pursue my PhD in Management. Can you please provide me details about best institute to do PhD in Gujarat and what are the procedures and when the applications will start?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between GSEB, GUJECT and PMT?
  2. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  3. Eligibility criteria for admission in MBBS course in Gujarat?
  4. Universities in Gujarat offering M.Phil and PhD in Human Resource Management? Entrance exams available for it?
  5. Which are the engineering college available to me in Gujarat and Maharashtra after scoring 35711 in AIEEE? Colleges offering integrated B.Ed+M.Tech dual degrees?
  6. Can a student of Gujrat board appear in MH CET? Any state quota or management quota in MH CET? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  8. List of colleges in Gujarat offering Bachelor of Hotel Management courses without any entrance exam
  9. Reference books to prepare for Gujarat State Eligibility Test -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for GUJCET, if studied 12th from Punjab?
  11. How many subjects should I select for SET exam
  12. Whether other state B.Ed student can apply for Gujarat Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) exam or not?
  13. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  15. Can I join MCA course after completion of GCET Entrance Exam being a B.Com student?
  16. Age limit for Teacher Eligibility Test in the state of Gujarat?
  17. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  18. Names of the colleges in Gujarat in which I can get after scoring 1678 state rank?
7th February 2018, 10:37 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Gujarat State Eligibility Test is conducted how many times in a year? Colleges offering PhD in Management in Gujarat?

GSET (Gujarat State Eligibility Test) is conducted once in every year in the month of September. This exam is conducted for giving admissions into PhD level degree.

The basic eligibility required is to complete masters degree or its equivalent degree in related stream with minimum 55% from any recognized university.
There is percentage relaxation for reserved candidates.

If you fulfill the eligibility requirements then you need to apply for the exam.
- You need to first visit the official website then fill the application form with all the required details.
- You need to pay the application fees. The application fees for general candidates is 1500 and 1000 for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
- After paying the fees you need to submit the form.
- You’ll receive application number.
- You need to attend and qualify the exam in merit.

For more details about notifications, application forms visit the official website of GSET.

There are many colleges which provide PhD in management. Some of them are as follows:

- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- MICA - The school of ideas, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Institute of Rural Management, Anand, Gujarat
- Nirma University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Entrepreneurship development institute of India, Gandhi nagar, Gujarat
- Maharaja Krishnakumar Sinhji bhavnagar university, Bhavnagar, Gujarat
27th July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Gujarat State Eligibility Test is conducted how many times in a year? Colleges offering PhD in Management in Gujarat?

Which are the main universities in gujarath offering ph.D in chemistry. Is a SET holder from another state eligible for exception from PET exam under MS University Vadodara??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?