24th February 2017, 10:18 PM
Darkseid

List of colleges in Gujarat offering Bachelor of Hotel Management courses without any entrance exam

Hello sir, I want to study Hotel Management course from Gujarat. Please send me list of colleges of Gujarat which are offering BHM courses without any entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management in Dehradun?
  2. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  3. Colleges offering Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Delhi? List of entrance exams for admission?
  4. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  5. What are the courses other than BBA and B.Com for a commerce student? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  7. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  8. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  9. What are the career opportunities after completion of 12th commerce?
  10. Detailed information and list of colleges which offers Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  11. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  12. Which is the best career option after completing class 12th with Maths group that has the best job opportunities?
  13. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  15. List of Colleges offering Hotel Management course? Required Entrance Exam to give and required percentage of marks for this?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  17. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  18. Whether Singapore is best country to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course? List of colleges for admission?
6th March 2017, 04:32 PM
lethal predator
Member+

Default Re: List of colleges in Gujarat offering Bachelor of Hotel Management courses without any entrance exam

The List of Colleges in Gujarat Offering Bachelor of Hotel management course without any entrance exam are as under:

-->Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management, Vadodara, Gujarat.

-->DIMS Institute of Hotel management, Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujatat.

-->Institute if Hotel management, Gandhinagar, Gujarat.

-->Jindal School of Hotel Managerment, Vadodara, Gujarat.

--> Anand Institute of management,Anand, Gujarat.

-->Aisa Pacific Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

-->Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?