27th July 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Which has a better scope between BSc Nursing and BPT in future in India?

which has better scope between B.Sc nursing and B.P.T in future in india?

31st January 2013, 10:30 PM
gauraansh

Default Re: Which has a better scope between BSc Nursing and BPT in future in India?

Both are equally good courses you have to choose according to your interest only.After doing both courses you have good job options you may get both govt. and private jobs the only difference is that after doing B.P.T. you will be designated as doctor and you can do your own practice and after nursing you will be known as nursing sister only but both have good career scope in future.
31st May 2014, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which has a better scope between BSc Nursing and BPT in future in India?

if i study BPT course in govt colleges , there will be a scope of getting govt jobs
8th June 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the best scopes after bpt for girls plz answer to my question ?????
16th June 2016, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Is bpt or bsc nursing is better plz tell me whisch has the better scope in future
19th August 2016, 01:56 AM
Chandu Tumuluri

They are not doctors but medical professional who is doctor of physiotheraphy
20th May 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better and have good scope in future when we compared with B.Sc nursing and physiotherapy
5th June 2019, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 152 in NEET 2019.Can I get admission for BOT course in government college in Maharashtra?
28th August 2019, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

Which course have best scope in future in Bsc nursing or In bpt in utter Pradesh and specially for girls
4th December 2020, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

As per gov rule after doing BPT they can can write dr In their name...according to salry nursing has much salry compare to BPT
10th September 2021, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best for biology student and does not contain teaching
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?