8th March 2020, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Which has more scope between B.Sc Agriculture and BCA?

Sir, I have completed my Intermediate and wants to do Graduation. But, I am bit confused between 2 courses and i.e., BCA and B.Sc Agriculture. Which one should I do? Which one has more scope and job opportunities?

25th February 2021, 08:08 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which has more scope between B.Sc Agriculture and BCA?

B.Sc (Agriculture) and BCA both are the good courses, but both are completely different courses. So, you should not be confused and choose any one course according to your skills, interest, knowledge and career goals. If discussing generally, then one can get more job opportunities and salary scale in BCA than B.Sc (Agriculture).

Major Difference between B.Sc (Agriculture) and BCA
- B.Sc (Agriculture) is a 4 year undergraduate course whereas BCA is 3 year undergraduate course
- For B.Sc (Agriculture) admission, you must have passed (10+2) in science stream with physics, chemistry and biology subjects whereas for BCA admission, you must have passed (10+2) in any stream.
- B.Sc (Agriculture) deals genetics and plant bleeding, agricultural microbiology, soil science and plant pathology etc. whereas BCA is dealing with computer applications and software development.

Scope and Job Opportunities

B.Sc (Agriculture)
After completion of B.Sc (Agriculture) course, you may get job opportunities in agriculture related departments such as agricultural department, extension services, research organizations, commercial farming etc.

Job Types
- Agriculture Officer
- Assistant Plantation Manager
- Agriculture Research Scientist
- Business Development Executive
- Marketing Executive

BCA
After completion of BCA course, you may get job opportunities in various fields such as web designing companies, software development companies, computer programming, IT companies, Banking etc.

Job Types
- Software Developer
- System Analyst
- Web Designer
- Technical Associate
- Customer Support Technician
- Technical Support Developer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?