31st May 2018, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Having failed in one subject in 12th board exam am I eligible for CA's Foundation Course?

I am compartment in one subject of my recent 12th board exam. Can I apply for CA's Foundation exam in November 2018? Seeking expert guidance upon this matter only.

2nd June 2018, 10:24 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having failed in one subject in 12th board exam am I eligible for CA's Foundation Course?

If you have compartment in only one subject then first of all you should qualify it and its examination is going to be held in the month of July so get ready for it. As because without passing in all the papers you are not eligible to apply for any entrance examination which will be held on the basis of Intermediate marks.
You must have to pass in all compulsory papers to be eligible for any examination.
3rd June 2018, 02:49 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Having failed in one subject in 12th board exam am I eligible for CA's Foundation Course?

Since, you have compartment in one subject which you can clear by appearing in Compartmental examination to be held in July and hence you are definitely eligible for apply for CPT ( Common Proficiency Test ) November attempt as students appearing in their Class 12th board examination too are eligible for appearing in the same examination.

Further, one thing I would like to let you know that your candidature will be valid for admission to foundation course in CPT only if you are able to clear your compartmental examination.
13th October 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

How can i upload my compartmental result as well as original result in doing CA foundation registation ?
25th June 2022, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Having fail in one subject in graduation am I eligible for direct entry in CA intermediate level ?
7th July 2022, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I failed in 12th in one subject can i write cpt exam after writing compartment
7th June 2023, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Can i register for ca foundation nov 2023 and after 2 months of registration can i upload marksheet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?