16th May 2019, 03:47 PM
megha2108

Having JRF in Commerce do I need to registered for entrance exam for PhD in Management from Hyderabad University?

I am having JRF in Commerce, registered for entrance exam for PhD in Management Studies at Hyderabad Central University. Do I need to write exam as it is mentioned at their site that if you are holding JRF then written test is exempted, but subject is not mentioned there? As it is mentioned if you want to improve score you can write exam but if I get less marks compare to JRF? Which one is going to consider, BEST ONE or LATTER ONE? Please reply soon as exam will be on 30th may 2019, it will be appreciated.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?