2nd March 2017, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?

Hi, I am planning to write Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce program. I don't know about the exam pattern and syllabus. So please send me the exam pattern and syllabus for my preparation?

Thanking you!
Taherin Shaikh

Related Questions:
  1. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  2. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  3. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  4. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  5. Does PhD in Commerce is offered in Osmania University?
  6. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  7. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study PhD in Management course in Osmania University?
  8. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  10. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  11. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  12. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in Osmania University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  14. Date of Ph.D entrance exam? What is the pattern of the same?
  15. How can I get admission in PhD(English Language) without appearing in any entrance exam and without M.Phil from any Government university at Hyderabad?
  16. What is the syllabus for PhD entrance exam for Commerce students?
  17. Syllabus and pattern of Lovely Professional University PhD(Hindi) entrance exam?
  18. Details about Ph.D course, its duration, fees and expenses?
24th March 2017, 08:55 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?

In order to get admission in PhD in Commerce course, you are required to follow the pattern of the examination. The basic educational qualification required for doing Ph.D in Commerce at Osmania University is "Master's Degree" with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

You are required to appear in the Eligibility Test of Ph.D that is conducted by Osmania University in order to get admission. I suggest you to go through the link that is given below for getting Eligibility Test Pattern and Syllabus of the examination for Ph.D Commerce.

Click here for Syllabus and Pattern
5th March 2019, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?

I have completed my M.Phil in english literature in 2008 from Alagappa University, ( T.N.) Now I want to pursue phd in English from osmania university. It would be great if you would provide me the details regarding.
9th February 2020, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission to Ph. D programme in pharmaceutical chemistry.. Where should I get syllabus
2nd October 2020, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission to PhD in Hindi. Where should I get syllabus
3rd August 2021, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Iwant previous years question papers of five years of PhD from ou University ,icompleted m.a in English literature
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?