21st July 2011, 02:20 PM
aswal.rashmi

Height and weight required for females to join Indian Army? Procedure to join Army?

I want to know height & weight required for females to join Indian Army. And procedure to get in army

22nd August 2011, 08:25 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Height and weight required for females to join Indian Army? Procedure to join Army?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswal.rashmi View Post
I want to know height & weight required for females to join Indian Army. And procedure to get in army
Check your height with below Height Requirements for CDS Women's Entry

If you are ELigible then Go for it.

More Information :-

CDSE i.e Combined Defense Service Examination which held twice in a year and conducted by union public service commission board of India.

Through This Exam You can join Either Army , Air Force or Navy as per as your Choice filled during Filling of application Form.

Eligibility must be Graduation and Age must be

For IMA i.e Indian Military academy age should be 19 years to 23 years of age. (For This you are Eligible in Educational Point of View)

For IAF i.e Indian Air force age should be 19 years to 23 years.
(Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.)

For Officer's training academy it should be 19 years to 25 years.
(Degree of a recognized University or Equivalent )

and last for Naval academy it should be 19 to 22 years.
(Degree in Engineering)

Website www.upsc.gov.in
9th January 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Height and weight required for females to join Indian Army? Procedure to join Army?

How many hight and chest width to join indian army
22nd December 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Height and weight required for females to join Indian Army? Procedure to join Army?

What is the required weight in indian army for girls..
27th July 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

i have weight more than 70kg . can i join indian army
23rd September 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the physical measurements required to join bsc nursing in indian army?
4th November 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

HEIGHT AND WIGHT REQUIRED FOR FEMALES TO JOIN INDIAN ARMY? PROCEDURE TO JOIN ARMY?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?