5th August 2012, 09:09 AM
Unregistered

Hostel fee structure of FGIET college of UPTU? Details about placement in this college?

plz tell the hostel fees structure of fgiet college of uptu n plcements of this college

Related Questions:
  1. How should I get admission for M.Tech after passing B.Tech from FGIET affiliated college from UPTU? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  2. What's the fee structure and girl's hostel charge at murthal engineering college?
  3. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  4. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  5. What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?
  6. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  7. Which engineering college will I get after scoring 10291 in WBJEE? List of colleges and their fee structure?
  8. What is the fee structure of Rayat College of engineering including the hostel fee?
  9. Fee structure of UPTU B.Tech program? Top 30 colleges for UPTU? Can I get a college after scoring 58091 rank?
  10. Fee structure for both college and hostel in SRCC?
  11. Fee structure of SRCC college and Hostel? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Fee structure for B.Tech in Jyoti vidhayapith Jaipur?
  13. College and Hotel fee structure of an average standard school?
  14. Will I get admission as per my UPTU ranks under different categories? Top 30 colleges and their fee structure for B.Tech programme?
  15. List of MBA colleges with hostel facility and fee structure in Lucknow? -- [New]
  16. How to get admission in private college for MBBS? Fee structure and hostel fee in Uttar Pradesh Lucknow
  17. In which college could I apply after scoring 161683 AIR? Details about the fee structure and placements?
  18. What is the fee structure for 4 years B.Tech in Roorkee Engineering College
11th November 2012, 04:55 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Hostel fee structure of FGIET college of UPTU? Details about placement in this college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
plz tell the hostel fees structure of fgiet college of uptu n plcements of this college
Dear,

Feroz Gandhi Institute of Engineering & Technology (FGIET) is in raebareli. It is approved by AICTE and comes under UP technical university which is now Gautam Budha technical university.

Hostel fee for FGIET is in the range of 50,000-65,000 per year + 5000 caution money.

Placement record of this college is very average and it is above 65% in 2008-2012 year.

Companies that visit this college for recruitment are:
  1. Birla corporation limited.
  2. Infosys.
  3. IBM
  4. TATA
  5. HCL
  6. ORACLE
  7. ERICSSON
  8. MAHINDRA SATYAM...etc

Hope this help!
24th July 2013, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Hostel fee structure of FGIET college of UPTU? Details about placement in this college?

please tell me the fee structure and placement record of vbs purvanchal university jaunpur
25th August 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Hostel fee structure of FGIET college of UPTU? Details about placement in this college?

how i cancel my admission in fgiet ,raebareli.
15th July 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

My name is shivani panday i am from jaunpur u.p plss informe me girls hostel facltiy and hostel fee
16th July 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me mca fees and hostel fees . I have take admission by uptu counsling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?