7th August 2013, 01:11 PM
saini93174

How to be a aeronautical engineer after 10th? What is the fee structure?

Please let me know that is it possible to b an aeronautical engineer after 10th and what is the fees structure and what will b time b an engineer.

Thanks
Jatinder Siingh Saini(ludhiana,PUNJAB)

Related Questions:
  1. Which entrance exam to answer and what are the qualifications required for becoming an Aeronautical Engineer? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  3. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  4. What to do after 10th to be an Aeronautical engineer?
  5. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course? Period of the course and the institutes offering this course? I have completed 10th standard
  6. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  8. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  10. How to become a Aeronautical Engineer after passing 10th?
  11. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year? -- [New]
  12. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  13. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure of aeronautical engineering?
  15. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  16. Subjects to study after 10th standard to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  17. What exams do one have to clear to get into Aeronautical engineer? What is the fee structure in IIT?
  18. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
1st March 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to be a aeronautical engineer after 10th? What is the fee structure?

dear sir
Please let me know about the fees i will have to spend to become an aeronautical engineer as i am from a middle class family
thanking you
karan sharma
28th June 2016, 01:20 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: How to be a aeronautical engineer after 10th? What is the fee structure?

No you cannot be an engineer directly after you have passed 10th standard exams.
You must complete 12th standard or else complete diploma to be eligible for engineering courses.
The fees depend on the type and college you join.
If you join a government engineering college then your fees will be very less but if you join a private university then your fees will take a hike.
The fees of the college also depends on its reputation.
21st March 2017, 07:02 AM
Unregistered

Please let me know the correct way to do aeronautical engineering after 12th class. What all entrance exams are to be given to become one.
16th May 2017, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

I am girl. I want to became an aeronautical engineer, but people says that aeronautical is not suitable for girls. Boys have more chances. Is it correct?
15th April 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Does it is important to appear in entrance exams like JEE etc. To confirm admission in good aeronautical engineering college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?