18th January 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

How to appear for Assam Civil Services exam? What is the minimum qualification to appear for this exam?

sir,i want to know how to appear in Assam civil Service exam?what is the minimum qualification to appear in the exam?and what is the age limit?

29th May 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for Assam Civil Services exam? What is the minimum qualification to appear for this exam?

sir what is the syllabus for assam civil services examination?
12th July 2013, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for Assam Civil Services exam? What is the minimum qualification to appear for this exam?

what is the minimum educacational eligibility for assam civil service?
19th October 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to know the subjects for the exam.
22nd October 2013, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BSc. with chemistry,botany,zoology as general,no major subject.can i appear assam civil service examination?
24th October 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Medam i want to know how to appear in Assam Civil Service exam?
20th April 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,i want to know the subjects for the exam.
what is the age limit for the exam?and what is the minimum educational qualification for the exam?
20th May 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required, age limit and date of Assam Civil Service exams?
29th November 2021, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Below 55 percentage can i apply for apsc exam
1st December 2021, 01:17 PM
beststockbroker

India has one of the highest household savings rates in the world; the Indian stock market is still in its infancy. Here is the List of Top 10 Mobile Trading Apps in India. You must check out fundamentals about the app and invest with the best trading app India.

https://www.thebeststockbroker.com/best-trading-app-in-india/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?