24th November 2015, 01:10 PM
vinayjindall

How to apply for any language course in JNU? Basic criteria and syllabus requirements?

How to apply for language course in JNU ? And tell me that what is the basic criteria ? What will be the syllabus for entrance exam ?

25th November 2015, 12:08 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to apply for any language course in JNU? Basic criteria and syllabus requirements?

Language courses are taught in Bachelors degree in JNU.
JNU stands for Jawaharlal Nehru University.
It is the India's best university for language courses.
To get admission in any course in JNU, students need to qualify entrance examination conducted every year in month of May by JNU.
Students need to mention the subjects in which they are interested for admission at the time of registration for admission.

Questions asked in entrance examination is combination of 12th standard and general knowledge.
General knowledge segment is compulsory for all students and the other on depends on the subject chosen by students for admission.

Qualified candidates in JNU entrance examination need to participate in counseling to know about the college for admission and other admission details.
27th October 2018, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for any language course in JNU? Basic criteria and syllabus requirements?

I am studying in class XII, final exam in 2019. I would like to take admission in B.A course in Japanese language. When should I try ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?