12th May 2013, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Army after doing Matric?

Am doing matric nd i want to join army next year but struggle to get application form.

17th June 2014, 03:07 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for Army after doing Matric?

No, you need to complete the class 12 and appear for the NDA entrance test. Candidate must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the higher secondary examination and atleast, have 40% in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, English. During the time of admission, he should be 17 1/2 years and must not be over 23 years of age. After or during the +2 tenure, interested candidates need to write NDA Exam for the Army wing of National Defense Academy. Candidates willing to join Indian Army through NDA Exam do not need to have studied Mathematics in the higher secondary level. There will be a compulsory paper of Mathematics in the NDA Exam, conducted by Union Public Service Commission.
5th February 2016, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my matrix last year but I didn't reach the requirements of getting level 4 in English i got level 3 am going to qualify to be SA army?
8th January 2017, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my matric but I did not reach the requirements for physics and mathematics am i going to qualify for SA army
7th April 2017, 03:52 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam My name is Sanelisiwe I am interested in joining the South African army, I have passed my matric with a Higher certificate and I am 21 years old currently doing Civil engineering N1.
I would like 2 know if I do qualify or when can I apply?
22nd June 2017, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam I'm Millicent from free state I'm doing grade 12 this year and I'm doing Maths Lit,History and geography and my interest is to work at SA Army. .Will II be able to qualify?
18th October 2019, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam I'm Syamthanda from portshepstone I'm doing grade 10 this year & I'm doing math lit; history; geography; tourism.my interest is to work at sa army. will ii able to qualify???
4th September 2020, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

My son's completed 10th std last year.so he will be interested in Army it's possible please reply sir
9th January 2021, 02:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I join the SA army with a matric Statement
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?