2nd March 2016, 11:39 AM
COOLMOM

How to apply for B.V.Sc course in Madras College? Is there any separate entrance exam for it?

Would you please let me know how to apply for B.V.Sc course in Madras College-year 2016?. I am to finish my +2 in march-2016. Is there a seperate entrance exam or is my
+2 marks eligible?
Thanks

Krithika.P

9th January 2018, 10:38 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: How to apply for B.V.Sc course in Madras College? Is there any separate entrance exam for it?

Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) offers admission to course B.V.Sc (Bachelor's of Veterinary Science) on the basis of performance in (10+2) qualifying exam. For admission, You can apply through online registration process which may start from the month of May. No any entrance exam for admission to B.V.Sc college under TANUVAS. Many other institutes offer the B.V.Sc admission based on entrance exam AIPVT (All India Pre-Veterinary Test).

Eligibility For B.V.Sc
- You must have passed 12th science with physics, chemistry, biology and English as a main subjects with at least 60% aggregate marks from a recognized board.
- Your age should be below 21 years.

AIPVT Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions : 180 (Physics : 45 Q, Chemistry : 45 Q, Biology : 90 Q)
- Maximum Marks : 360
- Exam Duration : 3 Hours
- There will be a +4 marks allotted for every correct answer.
- Negative marking of -1 mark for every incorrect answer.

Employment Areas After B.V.Sc
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Poultry Farms
- Animal Husbandry Departments
- Agriculture Sector
- Zoological Parks
- Sanctuaries
- Research Departments
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?