18th March 2012, 12:37 PM
lohitaanu

How to apply for colleges and universities after scoring 2933 in GATE with 23% and 306 score in EIE branch?

hi
i would like to know how to apply for colleges n universities with my gate score
i have an AIR 2933 with 23% and 306 score in EIE branch.. please can anyone give me guidance please

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get into NIT or government college after scoring 29 marks, 306 score in GATE with electrical?
  2. Colleges in which I can get after scoring 248 GATE score?
  3. Universities to apply with GATE Biotechnology branch?
  4. How to join M.Tech after scoring 9915 in ECE branch -- [New]
  5. Will I get any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks? Which other colleges can I apply for?
  6. How may I get details about EIE branch?What's the future prospective? I'm B.Tech 1st year student -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for Aerospace Engineering in IIT's for M.Tech course after scoring 714 rank in GATE with 458 score?
  8. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT after scoring 43.67 marks, 475 GATE score, 5264 rank in GATE exam? In which universities can I apply?
  9. Can I get into JNTU or Osmania University after scoring 453 in GATE?
  10. Can I get a seat in M.Tech in JNTU universities after scoring 8011 rank in GATE?
  11. How could I get admission in any IIT or NIT after scoring 43.67 marks, 475 GATE score and 5264 rank in GATE? In which universities should I apply?
  12. Names of government colleges where I can get admission after scoring a GATE cutoff of 26.11 with 29.67 marks and 359 score?
  13. Which colleges should I apply for after scoring 58 marks in GATE?
  14. In which colleges can I get after scoring 383 in GATE Mechanical? Which branch should I prefer?
  15. How to apply for admission in Karnatkaa after scoring 323 in GATE? Which are the best colleges?
  16. Can I apply for any NIT college in Tamilnadu after scoring 23 in EE stream?
  17. Which college can I prefer after scoring 456 GATE score?
  18. Which colleges can I opt for M.Tech after scoring 17.3 in GATE with 28160 rank? Colleges which organize their own private exams?
26th June 2013, 05:36 PM
billa229

Post Re: How to apply for colleges and universities after scoring 2933 in GATE with 23% and 306 score in EIE branch?

To apply for colleges with your gate score you have to redister for (CCMT) central counselling to get a seat in nit's and for universities, private colleges you have register in pgecet counselling.
26th June 2013, 06:46 PM
varundav

Default Re: How to apply for colleges and universities after scoring 2933 in GATE with 23% and 306 score in EIE branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohitaanu View Post
hi
i would like to know how to apply for colleges n universities with my gate score
i have an AIR 2933 with 23% and 306 score in EIE branch.. please can anyone give me guidance please
Hi lohitanu,
The mark which you have obtained in GATE exam is average.
So it is difficult to get admission in IITs may be you can get admission in NIT based on your UG (B.Tech EIE) marks and the subject which you are choosing.They also consider the quota in which you have applied (General,SC,ST...). You can also try another private colleges which has good infrastructure and has good placement records for your better future. Best of luck.
26th June 2013, 08:41 PM

Default Re: How to apply for colleges and universities after scoring 2933 in GATE with 23% and 306 score in EIE branch?

hello my dear, i am Rajesh kumar b.tech.passout 2013. i congreat to u for get good score and tell u that now u can filling counciling choice in different university and college in different state.after 2 or 3 dayes counciling result will get and check it join the given college or university. if u can't select than directly take admission in best private college at management cota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?