9th September 2011, 03:24 PM
veeru007

How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I have diploma in civil engineering and i want to diploma in minining by distance education where would apply ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mining engineering?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  5. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  6. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  7. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  8. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University? -- [New]
  9. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  10. What can we do next after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  12. How to apply for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in civil engineering? With whom to apply for CET Diploma issuing authority or PU?
  13. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  14. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  15. How to join Diploma in Mining after completion of Intermediate?
  16. Which stream I can opt for doing B.E after completion of diploma in Civil?
  17. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Information about mining engineering diploma?
9th September 2011, 05:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

The eligibility for the diploma course is normally the 12th score. The minimum age is normally 17 years. After completing diploma in civil engineering it will be advisable to join for a graduation course. If you have pursued the diploma course from recognised institute then you will be eligible for the graduation course. You need to clear the various entrance exams.
5th December 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for Diploma in Mining after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?

i have passed diploma in how to apply in degree in mining from ignou.
10th July 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

i have one backlock in inter mediate can i elgibule for mining diploma?
How can i apply mining diploma?
27th March 2013, 05:26 PM
raj bn

Quote:
Originally Posted by veeru007 View Post
I have diploma in civil engineering and i want to diploma in minining by distance education where would apply ?
Its better you do engineering after diploma in civil. in engineering you can choose mining as the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?