22nd May 2019, 05:59 PM
smithagopinath

How to apply for Forensic Science in colleges in Kerala?

Let me know how to apply for Forensic Science course in Kerala, its application, last date of submission of application, fees structure and other details? List of colleges as well.

28th May 2019, 07:07 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Forensic Science in colleges in Kerala?

List of Government colleges in Kerala offering forensic science course at graduation level:

Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

Amrita School of Medicine AIIMS, Kerala

University of Calicut Malappuram Calicut, Kerala

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Kochi, Kerala

Government Medical College Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

Few of the colleges will give direct admission on the basis of percentage of marks in 12th class and few colleges will gI've admission through entrance exam.

The fee structure may vary from college to college like in government colleges the fee structure is less as the tuition fees is low in comparison to private colleges.
Average fees in private colleges would be anywhere between 50 to 80 thousand INR per semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?