6th November 2011, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a candidate of BDS?

hello sir m bds student doing my internship now pls explain me for goin usa and canada for further study and how to apply for it

28th April 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a candidate of BDS?

hello m bds student doing my internship now pls explain me for goin usa and canada for further study and how to apply for it?
8th April 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for further studies in USA and Canada being a candidate of BDS?

i have done b.d.s from india,after gre i m elligible for which courses in canada ?Am i elligible for m.h.a ,which universities i can apply????????????plz help
27th June 2013, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

I completed my bds from india and want to go to us or canada what's the procedure and how much time will it take for all procedure?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?