25th July 2011, 12:42 PM
Ankit v patel

How Can I get admission in DDS(USA)? Which type of exam do I need to pass? What's the applying procedure?

hi. I want to know about admition procedure in DDS in usa after competed bds in india which type of exams i have to pass
send details..

Related Questions:
  1. when is the cpt online exam 2010 and whats it procedure for applying? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure of admission in DTU? What is the date of release of application form?
  3. Qualfications required to be an officer in IB and R&AW(Both executive rank and lower posts)? Age limit and procedure for applying? Do I have to pass any exams? Which exam to appear?
  4. Procedure to take admission in a German University? Which type of exam do I need to pass?
  5. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  6. When is the entrance exam for applying B.Sc Commerce admission? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to apply in IAS for B.A. Pass candidate?
  9. M.Pharma holder can be a Science Teacher in Higher Secondary School?
  10. Procedure to apply for NATA Exam after completion of 12th class?
  11. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  12. Type of jobs in Accounting after M.Com? Procedure of election?
  13. Admission in JU after scoring 326 rank in WBJEE? What is the admission procedure?
  14. How to join RAW(Research and Analysis Wing)? What is the procedure for B.Com Hons
  15. Can a M.Tech pass student become a school teacher? What is the procedure?
  16. What type of job will I get if I want to write the hall exam after Mechanical Engineering? What is the exam date? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. Can I get admission in BCA after scoring 63% in 12th? Procedure and the entrance exam?
  18. Procedure to apply for lecturer in government college after completing B.Tech in CSE?
24th July 2012, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How Can I get admission in DDS(USA)? Which type of exam do I need to pass? What's the applying procedure?

Can we do mds directly without doing DDS in USA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?