16th February 2012, 09:21 PM
yogiii.singh45

How to apply for internship programmes in mechanical engineering? What are the companies offering internship programmes for mechanical 2nd year students?

how can i apply for internship programmes in mechanical engineering and what r the various companies offering internship programmes for mechanical 2nd year students?

Related Questions:
  1. Which core companies are offering internship programmes in Chennai?
  2. Companies which are offering internship for Mechanical Engineering students?
  3. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the companies offering internship to 2nd year Mechanical engineering students?
  5. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  6. Procedure to get internship? How to join internship programmes?
  7. List of companies offering internship programs for M.E students in summer? How can we apply?
  8. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  9. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for internship in companies like L&T and Godrej if am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Summer internship programmes for mechanical engineering students?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  13. Universities abroad providing internship for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering students?
  14. Which are the programmes for mechanical engineering in HAL? Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students?
  15. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
  16. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  17. List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Companies offering internship for Mechanical engineering students? -- [New]
3rd May 2012, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship programmes in mechanical engineering? What are the companies offering internship programmes for mechanical 2nd year students?

i m a student of diploma in automobile 4th sem may i know about the companies where i can get a training for 4 weeks
17th July 2012, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for internship programmes in mechanical engineering? What are the companies offering internship programmes for mechanical 2nd year students?

how to apply for internship in companies
15th September 2012, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship programmes in mechanical engineering? What are the companies offering internship programmes for mechanical 2nd year students?
4th October 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year student of b.tech (machenical automenton eng.) ,i wnat to intership program and how can this aply this company
8th November 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a student of 3rd year machenical and automation engg. ,where are the companies offering internship programme. plz suggest me, and how can i apply for 4th month tranning.
8th November 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship programmes in mechanical engineering? What are the companies offering internship programmes for mechanical 3nd year students?
5th January 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I just wrote mech 3 rd sem exam . and I wanna do internship in some core company in Bangalore which would be interesting and knowledge based . but I don't know anything about internships .
19th February 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Plz provide the company name which give internship training
20th February 2013, 01:04 AM
akrk.biet
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogiii.singh45 View Post
how can i apply for internship programmes in mechanical engineering and what r the various companies offering internship programmes for mechanical 2nd year students?
Hello man.....there are a number of companies which offer internship/training programs in mechanical engineering...some of the government institutes offering internships are
BHEL
NTPC
ISRO
DRDO
SAIL
ONGC
and various other psu's......to get internship first obtain a permission letter from your college's training and placement deptt. and then send it to the company......then you may get training after 2nd year......
some of the private companies are
TATA MOTORS
ASHOK LEYLAND
MARUTI SUZUKI
L&T
JINDAL etc
All the best.....!!!!!
22nd November 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

sir i completed my 4th semister diploma in mechanical engineering looking for a internship please help me out .
best regards ,
MD Zaid Qureshi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?