20th September 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for a job in campus placement if I have 1 backlog with 65% in engineering

Person with 1 backlog with above 65% in engineering will he able to apply for job in campus placement..?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  2. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible for on campus placement if I have a pending subject backlog?
  4. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  5. How and when to apply for Wipro off campus placement?
  6. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement with 65% in B.Tech and with backlog in 7th semester?
  7. Am I eligible for engineering campus placement with 1 year gap between 12th?
  8. Is there any chance of companies finding out the backlogs if I try to hide it during campus placement?
  9. How to apply for off campus placement for job in IT companies?
  10. Can I get a job in campus placement after one year drop during engineering?
  11. List of companies in which I can apply for jobs with CGPA of 6.61 and a backlog in first sem?
  12. Will I be eligible for Infosys campus placement if I had 1 history of arrears?
  13. A student which has one year gap in degree along with one current backlog is eligible for Syntel campus placement?
  14. Am I eligible for campus placement with 80% marks in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for attending campus placement when I have one backlog in 6th semester?
  16. What are the courses I can take after engineering in case of no campus placement?
  17. Having backlog in semester will affect job placement? Will it affect salary also?
  18. Will I be eligible for campus placements if I have cleared 12th with one backlog?
2nd October 2015, 08:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for a job in campus placement if I have 1 backlog with 65% in engineering

It will be difficult to get placed in on-campus drive since most of the companies do not allow students having backlogs to sit for their recruitment drive. However, this is not the case with all the companies. Some of the companies allow up to 2 backlogs. However, you should look forward to clear your backlog as soon as possible in order to be eligible for all the companies both in on-campus and off-campus drives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?