15th February 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for KCET Exam being a candidate pursuing Intermediate 2nd year of Bi. P.C?

hi..i m anjali studying inter 2nd yr bipc...in hyderabad.plz help me hoe to apply for k cet?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for KCET Exam pursuing Intermediate in Bi.P.C stream? How to get application forms for KCET Exam?
  2. How to apply for Bank Jobs being a candidate having completed Intermediate and pursuing 2nd year of Graduation in BA?
  3. Eligibility for KCET 2016 as an OCI card holder?
  4. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  5. Am I eligible for KCET after passing inter 2nd year?
  6. Eligibility to appear in KCET for a candidate who has completed 12th from A.P.? Procedure and fee to apply for KCET?
  7. Can I apply for NET Exam for HR or Economics being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MBA course?
  8. Can I apply for BARC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  9. Can I apply for IES Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  10. How can I prepare for both IPE and EAMCET being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Intermediate with Bi.P.C stream?
  11. Can I apply for NDA Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc and having secured 50% in 12th?
  12. Can engineering student write KCET 2015 as second attempt?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for MPPSC being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course?
  14. How to apply for PO Job being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of MCA course?
  15. Procedure to register for CPT Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Intermediate?
  16. How many marks to get in KCET to get through? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  18. Am I eligible for KCET if I have completed 12th standard from Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
7th October 2015, 07:58 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for KCET Exam being a candidate pursuing Intermediate 2nd year of Bi. P.C?

KCET stands for Karnataka Common Entrance Test .

KCET exam is a state level common entrance exam conducted by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), Bangalore for admission in the Medical, Dental, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Naturopathy, B.Sc. Agriculture, Sericulture, Forestry,Engineering, Technology, B. Pharm, Pharma-D etc.

The eligibility criteria for KCET exam are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed 12th class with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.

-The candidate should also be qualified 12th with the optional subjects Mathematics, Biology and computer science.

-The candidate must have secured at least 50%(40% for OBC/SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate in 12th board exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?